YO!

Welcome to my project 365 blog! I'm going to post one picture per day for a year. I'm stoked about it and hope it stretches my creativity! I'm going to get myself to quit relying on auto and shoot more pictures manually. I'm sure you'll see a lot of random things here and lots of my little one, Milo. Thanks for looking, and feel free and comment! :)
Happy snapping!
© Copyright
Please do not copy, use or borrow images without permission.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

One hundred and fifty six of 365

Photobucket
OK..I know i've already got a picture similar to this below..
but..
please look at the previous post and then this one.
How does mo go from ecstatic to fake crying?
I love this fake cry face.
He's really good at it.

3 comments:

  1. he's got this down to a science!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awesome that he already learned the fake cry, i didnt think they got that down til they were older

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah i LOOVE this picture! that face is a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete

how YOU doin'?

Manic Mother
Photobucket Chelsea's 365