YO!

Welcome to my project 365 blog! I'm going to post one picture per day for a year. I'm stoked about it and hope it stretches my creativity! I'm going to get myself to quit relying on auto and shoot more pictures manually. I'm sure you'll see a lot of random things here and lots of my little one, Milo. Thanks for looking, and feel free and comment! :)
Happy snapping!
© Copyright
Please do not copy, use or borrow images without permission.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Rachel and Miles. SNEAK PEEK!

I asked these two friends of mine to help me out. I had never been to this location before, and I wanted to test it out before my NEXT shoot...
I had SO much fun with these cool Peshlakais. Thanks for letting me practice on you guys! Beautiful people.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I think you have just found a new career! Great pictures!!! Beautiful couple as well. Everyone that see's pictures of Milo says you need to be doing photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these two!!! they are such a cute couple ~ and You did such a great job on these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!! They are gonna have such cute kids! I love that first dog/feet one! SO funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my im in love. too many words to describe how i am feeling about these.. thank you so much.. how am i supposed to pick my faves!! your the most stellar photographer. You made us look real good.. and my piggy is a princess. i love them! thank you.. my mom wants you to take pictures of her and my dad and sadie! hahah thanks so much your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. are these all taken with you 50mm? they look great chels. whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a fabulous job with these!! they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. miles was gettin some booty action in the last one :) but they really are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

how YOU doin'?

Manic Mother
Photobucket Chelsea's 365