YO!

Welcome to my project 365 blog! I'm going to post one picture per day for a year. I'm stoked about it and hope it stretches my creativity! I'm going to get myself to quit relying on auto and shoot more pictures manually. I'm sure you'll see a lot of random things here and lots of my little one, Milo. Thanks for looking, and feel free and comment! :)
Happy snapping!
© Copyright
Please do not copy, use or borrow images without permission.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Allred family

No. I don't think we're related. ;) maybe somewhere...
These beautiful people in my old ward asked if I would take pics for them. Heck ya!





these peacocks wanted in SO bad. I think it makes for a pretty rad photo.


daddy's girls
Photobucket

Beauties!
Photobucket

These girls were so cooperative! They all knew exactly what to do. Even the baby!
Photobucket









It's no wonder these girls are so darling. Take a look at the parents!


Thanks Allreds for being such great models!

5 comments:

  1. best pictures ever.

    your great.. im ready for another photoshoot!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous family! you did an AMAZING job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! Those kids are DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute fam chels... i love the one with the peacock. i think the house behind them looks totally COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where were these pics taken? I NEED YOU TO TAKE MY FAMILY'S!!

    ReplyDelete

how YOU doin'?

Manic Mother
Photobucket Chelsea's 365