YO!

Welcome to my project 365 blog! I'm going to post one picture per day for a year. I'm stoked about it and hope it stretches my creativity! I'm going to get myself to quit relying on auto and shoot more pictures manually. I'm sure you'll see a lot of random things here and lots of my little one, Milo. Thanks for looking, and feel free and comment! :)
Happy snapping!
© Copyright
Please do not copy, use or borrow images without permission.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Field trip photo shoot

I went to Jeanna Hayes's field trip. It was cool! They set up some things to take pictures of. The theme was sugar and spice.

Here are a few from the shoot.








little cuties.




my favorite- who DOESN'T love cotton candy that turns your tongue bright pink?


This girl kept calling me picture girl. haha Love that.



This girl is just beautiful.






I love me some silly.



I will tell ya..I'm a bit bummed I didn't get a cupcake. haha.
what a sweet sugar this little girl is.


Thanks to Jeanna Hayes for putting it all together!
AND
Suzanne Johnson for the great designs and decor
AND
Zucchero Bakery for the delicious looking things ;)

5 comments:

  1. You got some amazing shots!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing photos!!!! everything looks so yummy! ;)

    have you gotten your new camera yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. megumi! Thanks. I DID get my new camera! but these are taken with my old one. lol. excited to post some goodies from my new camera though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are AMAZING!!! seriously! probably your best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i beg to differ.. i think all your photos are amazing and i have seen many many bests! especially that peshlakai family. and that sweet boy milo.

    ReplyDelete

how YOU doin'?

Manic Mother
Photobucket Chelsea's 365